8/19/10

Who knew..

Remember the brand Girbauds. You know the French brand gone streetwear. In the hood, if you didn't have a pair of Girbauds you failed at life. In todays society, however, Girbauds and many other streetwear places such as Sean John, Phat Farm, Coogi, etc, are looked down upon. 






 Well, the brand is back. Me and a friend were discussing Girbauds as a joke ( Love you Kainon!!) , and I quickly decided to google it because curiosity struck. Well, I was appalled at what I seen when I clicked on the main website. Girbauds DEFINITELY stepped it up in their denim, and the fit is extremely distinctive, and unique. I have some looks for you guys to look at that I took with screen snapshots.  




They also had an extremely impressive lookbook on the shoes as well. 

What I learned: Never sleep on an designer just because in the public eye, it's a 'lame' clothing line. Because when you go to view something, if you are in fact an individual and creative person, that most of you guys claim. You will not be swayed by the publics opinion and how everyone else feels.  I am very excited to see what Girbauds have in store for the years forth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment