8/19/10

He never fails to amaze me.

Kanye is whom I'm referring to. He has made yet again another track and teamed up with, surprisingly Charlie Wilson. The song, titled "See Me Now" also, has Beyonce on the track. My favorite part is when he says "And imma let you finish but I got Beyonce on the track" HA! Classic. But just listen and absorb yourself into his lyrics.

(The voices on the song is kind of wacky but it's the only link I could find with the music link.) :/





(BTW: School is starting on Monday. On top of school I have to work,  possibly have some volunteer work, I'm going to be BUSY. I'll try as much as I can to blog)


*Update I have a new song from him as well, it's the remix to "Power" with Swizz Beatz and, yes JAY! Click here for the link






No comments:

Post a Comment