8/16/10

Spotlight.

So I just wanted to put you guys up on game about two people you guys need to be knowing because they are making their name as Fashionistos and Fashionistas. And I'm all for welcoming people into the lair of fashion.

Jourdan Walker
My love, she's absolutely fashion foward and a freakin cool ball wrapped into one. The thing about her is she is fashionable without much hesitation. She throws something on, tweak it, and BAM. She's so LA (Btw that's her favorite place. Put her on Rodeo and she'll go mad) But she's equally as amazed in a thrift store, just when you see Chanel you seem to get a little aroused. Well.. I do.. but that's not the point. She's freakin amazing I love her, and her dream is to be a Fashion Stylist.



Torrin
This guy... lol. What can I say? He's the first dude to ever paint his fingernails. Uhm, YES I said that. He wears Uggs with Cargo shorts, white on white (Which is forbidden in the fashion world), and puts a color with anything and make it work. His tattoos are amazing. And he's just a cool dude. He's an rapper? But I've yet to hear his music LOL. But seriously, fashion-wise he is himself he's not really a label. He's Torrin. Who also eats alot of peppers on his pizza, but that was just an observation lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment