6/14/10

Heaven Sent


Okay, today was interesting? Uhm so first, I have to tell you guys about this morning, where I went to go apply for jobs. It was horrible. I had to go to my school TWICE to get a work permit and come to find out the server was down. I really doubt that I get that job. So I'm just going to do volunteer work until further notice. So this is what I wore this morning

Sweater- Vintage Tommy
Jeans-Bullhead
Shoes- American Eagle



And so then later that day, I had to attend an funeral with my grandmother. One of her high school friends passed, so sad. I really didn't like my outfit then but I'll post pics anyway

Blazer- Target (I wear it too much)
Shirt- Abercrombie
Khaki Cords- BDG (tooo hot for them, I learned my lesson)



OK OK OK Also, a BIG shoutout to Jenelle from Love Jenelle for helping me find a layout for my blog and helping me with my banner! <3 Love ya EVERYONE If you need some inspiriation in the morning to get your day going, or want someone to relate too, her blog is the TRUTH. And she has an amazing playlist... Lets not mention she is gorgeous! :)

Alright. Tomorrow I go to the dentist, (Ouch).

No comments:

Post a Comment