6/15/10

Talking Tuesday: College Talk

What's up guys? So a new segment I want to start is called Talking Tuesday where I just get a topic and star to talk to you guys about it. So today I wanted to talk about College. College is an important key to your education, especially in this day and age. Like their are many colleges that you can choose from, it just depends on the attributes you're looking for in a college (Small college/university, major or program, location, MONEY) A great site that you can go to to figure out what you want to do is College Match where you pick some of your preferences and they match you up with a college that suits you.

Now I'm only a rising sophmore in high school. I'm still already on the hunt on where I want to attend College. So far I'm either going to be in LIM or any college in the AUC (excluding Spelman of course). I want do do either Fashion Management or Marketing and Management for colleges that don't have a Fashion program.

Maybe its time you start thinking about your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment