6/18/10

Artist Spotlight

So I'm all about undiscovered artists, that have absolute talent. So I was doing my blog rampages, and I came across this video on my idol KYrells blog, called Organized Chaos and I literally dropped my jaw when the girl on the right on the video below opened her mouth and sung. Her voice had so much soul.


I HAD to do some further research and I came across her youtube page, click here for that. Her name is Joelle James, and she's a student at Berklee College of Music. She's been signing since she's been a little girl. I wanted to contact her for an interview, but I know that would've been to difficult. So I'll have to settle for an biography.

She reminds me so much of Christina Aguliera. And as soon as I said that, ironically this video showed up.




You guys should DEF check out her MySpace page http://www.myspace.com/officialjoellejames

No comments:

Post a Comment