8/19/11

Yves Saint Laurent Fall 2011

It's about that time. YES, Fall fashion has arrived. I've said this time, and time before how excited I get when fall comes. The fall collections just solidifies my excitement and brings it to greater heights. Today, whilst browsing GQ Magazine, I chose to take a look at the fall 2011 collections and spot some trends (I know, I'm late). This fall I told myself that I'm going to change my style around a little. I'm always the sophisticated New Yorker, but now I want to be the European. The Yves Saint Laruent F/w 2011 collection gives Parisian with British touches. I'm absolutely obsessed. I seen a velvet overcoat, and was convinced I will be getting my ideas from here.

Like most teenagers that fantasize about wearing designer clothing, I don't have a YSL budget. That said, after viewing this collection, I will politely go to Topman and H&M, and browse their pants, and shirt collection. You will too, I hope. *cough cough*


The Look: Parisian base with British touches. European skinny and narrow collars, skinny ties, draping overcoats, cigarette pants, and Prince of Wales plaid. Absolutely amazing, absolutely European.

















Justin Alvis

No comments:

Post a Comment