9/13/10

VMA's VMA's

So the VMA's was extremely.. normal. I mean everything was cool, and Chelsea Handler was hilarious. I love her. I don't have much to say but I do have some people who I thought looked rather dapper. And some who... didn't.

Click to see all of the pictures and footage. (With my commentary of course)

That dress is a meat dress. Let your imagination wonder. Oh yeah it's made by Franc Fernandez so... yeah..
Moment of silence for the military man's blazer next to her. The structure, the color, the everything. GAH!


Loved his boots, I think they're Frye or Bed Stu.





Pharell and Usher, they were so breaking red carpet rules, but pulled it off.






Ne-Yo is always best-dressed in my book. Always so dapper.




Roxy and this other girl, so killed it. (Roxy should definitely consider red hair)



Ok I think he might beat Ne-Yo this time. His outfit was fire.




EVA absolutely appaled me in this dress. I was so impressed. I think this is Alexander McQueen. But look at that heel.. GAH.




HOW THE HELL IS SHE SUPPOSED TO BE APART OF GAGA'S CREW AND SHE CAME OUT LOOKING LIKE THIS. SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED
WHEN PAPARAZZI TOOK A PICTURE OF THIS FOOLYWANG. 


 Here's some performance pictures.. 


 

Am I the only one who was in absolute love with Rihanna's outfit and hair.. I think so.









I don't think you guys understand how happy I was when I seen Drake's shoes, and Mary J. Blige. It was like a double wammy.Plus he performed "Fancy". (I know his album front to back)






Moment of silence for B.O.B's denim and Hayley Williams amazing voice. AMAZING voice. I always knew she would go solo. I'm going to be a fan no matter what.



AND FINALLYYYYYYY..







WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I WAS WHEN KANYE FINALLY TOOK THE STAGE. HE WAS THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THE VMA'S. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL HIS ALBUM. CANNOT WAIT AT ALL.. P.S I need that Jacket... preferably in the mail ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment