9/12/10

Rihanna, get it together..

Now all of my readers know I love me some Rihanna, but her extremely fast approach to release an album is obviously a cry to keep in the spotlight. I understand her motive (which is clearly to outdue Chris Brown, who is blazing the media right now) but, she's going to ruin her career in the process. I would love to talk to their PR people who are probably going crazy. The VMA's are tonight and rumor has it she is supposed to be singing her new single "Only Girl" off of her NEW album entitled "Loud" which drops, November 16th. In my opinion, she needs to just settle down and let that boy get his name back out there. He did nothing to you when you were trying to get yours back out there. You just got back from tour, please just rest.


Reality: I hate to say this, but, her album is not going to do good because it's too soon. It can be a "B-day" (Beyonce's album which was rushed to drop on her birthday) which was so rushed, but it was absolutely great, or an "Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel" (Mariah's album that didn't do so great. It all depends on the PR people. We'll see November 16th. Stay Tuned.

 (Album Cover)




Here is the song here.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment