7/25/10

J. Crew Lookbook + Dries Van Noten accessories + special suprise..

Sorry I couldn't get a post to you guys the past days, I've been really sick but I'm back with some things. First off I want to show you guys a glimpse of the J.Crew fall lookbook!! It makes me yearn more and more for the fall!!! ahhh I can't wait :)


J. Crew didn't really suprise me this season, because they always put cashmere, khaki, and very casual looks together. But it's still sexy nonetheless.




One of the things I really want from them is a chinky knit cardigan..


Okay so then we have the Dries Van Noten lookbook for their accesories. HOT



and finallllyyyyyyyyyyyyy, NEW MUSIC FROM LAURYN HILL. This is a previously unreleased track from L.. but it shows that she is indeed coming back soon, very soon :) I can't wait.

Lauryn Hill - Repercussions by Hypetrak

No comments:

Post a Comment