7/28/10

"I'm Socarates, but my skin more choclatey"


On Facebok, Kanye debuted a performance he did which was an excerpt from his new album "Good Ass Job" which debuts in the fall. I thought it was going to be a  joke the way he was playing, but when he opened his mouth and the metaphors started to flow, I instantly dropped my mouth and needed a dictionary to keep up with his wise words. Kanye is more than a rapper, and an artist. He Is A Movement.. and a fashion icon HA.. Enjoy!








"To all my friends at Facebook, Many times in life I’ve had to deal with moments of doubt. And as it’s been a minute since I’ve performed any fresh material in front of an audience, this could’ve been one of those moments… but it wasn’t. Your energy was a gift so electric, so genuine, that it really helped me give my best. The energy was so inspiring I had to keep going!I just hope you got as much from me as I got from you…which was everything! Love to all my fans, especially at Facebook."


No comments:

Post a Comment