6/3/10

Drake Album Leak.

Sooo, as most of you guys probably know, Drakes album has leaked and everyone has downloaded ittt! I'm so happy! Don't worry I'm still going to buy it (mostly out of guilt because of me downloading it). I would give you guys the link, but due to legal issues, I might get sued. So all I'm going to say is to to google "Thank Me Later Leak" and click the second link. (But you didn't hear that from me).. Okay so since I've listened to it, It's time to do an album review right?


The album was extremely well done, and all of his music, was a cross between ballads and then, the best dropped and drizzy came out and went IN! My favorite song on the album is "Up All Night" Ft. Nicki. This song is simply fiyahhh (and ironically was leaked the day of the album). I also like the song "Fireworks" ft. Alicia Keys. It's really a deep song, when you listen to it closely. Somethings he does need to improve on though is the coherency in the music. He'll randomly start going on into an extremely different topic that has nothing to do with the song. But other than that. Drake you did the damn thing. :)

June 15th goooo cooop! (even if you downloaded it)

No comments:

Post a Comment