10/6/10

You know.

Of course this is another one of my rants. I have to like write down some of the things that I want to post about becasue I simply am too lazy to type out my thoughts sometimes. lol. School, is school. Nothing much to say about that. Honestly, I'm thinking about some other organizations I can join to network myself. Junior NAACP. I think so. I have a friend who's in there and he's been encouraging me for some time now to join it. I guess I will take him up on that. I have this very long seminar to do for my Speech Club. I'm doing an interpretation of Obama's speech on women's rights. I'm a big advocate for women's rights since majority of the people I'm around is females. I feel as though women are in a way more wiser than men, and why can't they handle them selves in Corporate America. Not all women want to be kept. Remember to WANT but not NEED him, ladies. It's 2010 get with it or get lost.



Okay I'm not going to bore you guys too much. Let me just end it with NENE is still hands down my favorite Housewife. Even with her nose job...

No comments:

Post a Comment