10/21/10

Woo-Hoo

I'm always inspired and fascinated with the few men that actually give me FASHION in the fashion industry. Most are there to work. But what happens when you mix business with pleasure? Building a brand along with a reputation. Well you get Nick Wooster.

I love this Camo fit, this by far is one of my favorite pictures. When someone can give me a blazer other than the regular blue, black, or grey. I live for them. He just blew me away. 

Nick Wooster is the Men's Fashion Director of Neiman Marcus Group Services for Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman. Whatever you see Men's, this guy was responsible for it.

I live for the fact that he shows us skin and gives us those tatoos on a tailored fitted body. It's the perfect blend of rugged and tailored that I'm always for. I've always adored someone who can give you two different things in one. Nick Wooster. Get hip.

No comments:

Post a Comment