9/24/10

Gather around.

This week has been so much. I capped it off by attending an event at the loft, located on Detroit Ave. (for all of my clevelanders) with my favorites Amina and Davida. It's 1:58 in the morning as I type this, but I feel as though, you guys should be updated with my life, ya know? Wait, click the jump there's more.


So this week was full of tests, tests, tests. I'm not sure, if I would be considered the BEST student. But I'm no slouch. Especially this year. If I'm going to go Black Ivy league then I need to step it up. Anyway by the end of the week, I just got so tired that my head started to get a little crazy. I sit in class, and I just think about clients, branding, and my blog. I know that's bad, but I'm just thinking ahead. I don't know, I should get better at it.



Just a thought, there's so much more that I want to do with this blog, such as turning it into a .com. That's in the works actually. Me and my ultimate favorite Kainon will go IN. I just need a digital camera and video camera. Vintagecardigans.com, be on the lookout.

No comments:

Post a Comment