9/11/10

Although I'm not at FNO,  I heard it was absolutely crazy,  Fashion week is love. I love everything about Fashion week and one day when I'm out of school I will be there. But until then I can get my Mac computer and lay in the bed and gawk at these gorgeous pieces. Let me just give you guys a couple of my favorites so far.


Phillip Lim - I love me some Phillip Lim, so when this show debuted I wasn't suprised to see the extreme detail in all of his clothing, and how he had a unique cohesiveness to his entire line. Phillip always keeps me on my toes with his work. Especially from that captivating mustard color fabric with the detailed part on there. and, DID I SEE SEQUIN? Yah, Phillip 2 thumbs up.




Click to see the rest of the collection, and another one of my favorites! AHH




Jason Wu is an regular on the catwalk. He got a little raunchy this time though with his sheer top pieces. Still so gorgeous. One thing I did want to point out how he transforms the women trouser in this collection. He raises the hem slightly and lets them go above waist without looking a Grandma HOT MESS. He pairs them with a very shallow top, and BANG it's done.




No comments:

Post a Comment