8/30/10

Music Monday: Monica

 This whole Music Monday is about my girl Monica. I love Monica, and her songs are meaningful. She hits the nail right on the head and has a tune for anyone going through anything. Heartache can easily be cured, pop in your headphones and get some Monica on your speakers, and she'll get your together. Here's some of my favorites. 







Before you walk out of my life

" Never meant to cause you no pain
I just wanna go back to being the same
Well I, only wanna make things right
"


This song is an oldie but goodie.  She wants to reminiscence before he walks right out of her life. This song, is explaining her trying to hold on to a love that is slipping away.






Knock Knock

"So don't come knocking at my door
I got company coming round 4"

Remember when I said she will get your right? Well this sassy song is exactly what she's doing. She told her ex, to stop knocking on her door, calling her, and to cut off any communication, because you had your chance, when she was vulnerable. Karma's on her period. This song is one I can relate too.








Don't take it personal (One of them days)


" I wanna take some time out to think things through
I know it always feels I'm doing you wrong
But I'm so in love with you
So understand that I'm only in love "


We ALL, male or female, have them, a day when you don't want to talk to anyone. Just need time alone and need to think. Your love interest may not think of it that way, they may think that you're ignoring them. But that's just not the case, when in fact, you're not talking to them, so you won't take out, whatever feelings you're feeling on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment