8/10/10

Nah I'm good

I don't know if any of you guys know, or care, but I really cannot STAND Trey Songz. I know alot of people are going to be mad, but he is really repetitive and out of place.






Now I can give credit where credit is due. The dude does make some hits, and I do know some of his songs by heart. HOWEVER, if you claim to be such a REAL artist, why are you making all of this (Excuse me) SHIT to put on the radio. The voice Trey has a voice that is like a Luther, Gerald Levert, and Debarge.   SOUL, but every time I hear his music it's just like something to try and sound catchy. Dude cut his hair off and grew a whole new persona. His whole entire album was about SEX. It wasn't no song on their but SEX. Which is fine because lets face it Sex Sells, however, Trey gave us no variety into the album he just was going in about sex.If you are a reader of mine then you know I like music of substance, and well that just isn't substance to me. His next album "Passion, Pain, and Pleasure"is coming out 9/14 and all of the girls are gonna want to buy it. But from the title name I just feel like it's going to be the same music, just a different name. ARE YOU THAT HORNY TREY?

No comments:

Post a Comment